Are you over 16 years old? Do you have something you wrote as a kid (younger than 16), that you’d like to hear on Written by Kids? Now you can! Just fill out the form below.
- Submit either a word doc, docx, or pdf of your writing.
- Format the text to be 12 pt font, and single-spaced.
- You may submit any type of writing, including but not limited to a story, poem, song, play, or monologue.
- Your writing may be about anything, as long as it is family friendly.
- The writing may be anywhere between a quarter page and 4 pages long, single spaced, 12 pt font.
- There is no limit to how many pieces you may submit.
*If you are 17 years old, and are submitting something for Young at Heart, a legal guardian must submit your piece for you. If you are 18 years or older, you can finally submit it yourself! You’re all grown up!
Please submit your writing to Written by Kids using the form below.
During the submission process, we collect some personal information via the Jotform below, including your email address; we will never publish or distribute any personal contact information to any third party without your permission.