If you or your child are 6-11 years old, and wish to submit a short story to MoonHouse for consideration, keep reading!
There are a few simple guidelines to submitting a short story:
- You can write your story in any artistic format. For example, it can be a narrative, a play, a film script, a poem, or even a series of drawings you’ve made. If it tells a story, you can submit it.
- Your story must have a moral, and/or a life lesson – of any kind.
- Two past examples are, “You’re never too old to have fun,” and, “Sometimes even the bravest of knights have to go back to their kitchen.”
- Your story must be 10 pages or less. Any videos must be 10 minutes or less.
- Write your name, your age, your story’s title, and your story’s moral/life lesson, in the same document as your story, at the top of the page. If you are submitting a video, please write this information in the video description.
- Acceptable file types are: pdf, and YouTube links.
- You may submit as many stories as you wish.
- A grown-up, 18 or older, must submit your story for you, with their name and email address in the submission form below. (Your name will go on the document, with your story.)
- (Totally optional) Tell us about you! Have fun; there are no requirements! Use the same document/video you use to tell your story.
- Scroll down to submit!
Please allow up to 3 weeks for a response from MoonHouse Pictures.
NO DONATION NECESSARY. Donations are not required for submission, nor for production.