If you are a kid, 11 years or younger, and wish to submit a short story to MoonHouse for consideration for filming, read below!
If, for any reason, you are unable to take the workshop, you are encouraged submit a story at any time for consideration. If your story is chosen, we will work with you to crowd fund the film. If you would like to submit, continue scrolling!
There are a few simple guidelines to submitting a short story:
- You can write your story in any format. For example, it can be a narrative, a play, a film script, a poem, or even a series of drawings you’ve made. If it tells a story, you can submit it.
- Your story must have a moral, and/or a life lesson – of any kind.
- Your story must read at ten minutes or less (or be a 10 minute section of a larger story).
- Include your name, your age, your story’s title, and your story’s moral/life lesson, in the same document as your story, at the top of the page.
- Acceptable file types are: pdf, gif, and youtube links.
- You may submit as many times as you wish.
- A grown-up, 18 or older, must submit on your behalf, with their name and email address in the submission form below. (Your name should go on the document, with your story.)
- (Optional) Please ask your grown-ups to make a $10-$30, tax-deductible donation. Their dollars contribute directly to the empowerment of kids like you! Make a tax-deductible donation through Fractured Atlas here!
- (Optional) Tell us about you! Have fun with it; there are no requirements! If you send us a video link, please use YouTube. Other acceptable file types are pdf and gif.
- Scroll down to submit!
Please allow up to 3 weeks for a response from MoonHouse Pictures.
NO DONATION NECESSARY. Donations are not required for submission, nor for filming.