Please read all information in order to submit to Written by Kids.
MoonHouse is always accepting children’s writing submissions to its podcast, “Written by Kids”. If your child is 5 years or younger, submit their writing now by using the form below. (There are no fees whatsoever. In fact, if we accept your child’s writing for the pod, we’ll pay $5.) These stories will be published on special episodes of Written by Kids, which will feature five stories by kids five and under!
- As long as your child made up the story, you may write/type it for them.
- Your child may submit any type of writing, including but not limited to a story, poem, song, play, or monologue.
- Your child’s writing may be about anything they’d like, as long as it is family friendly.
- Your child’s writing may be one paragraph to one page long.
- There is no limit to how many pieces your child may submit.
- Please submit your child’s writing to Written by Kids using the form below.
During the submission process, we collect some personal information via the Jotform below, including your email address; we will never publish nor distribute any contact information to any third party without your permission.
Thank you! Please allow up to three weeks for a response from MoonHouse.
If we choose your child’s writing, we’ll send you some more info along with our standard licensing agreement.
You can look at our standard licensing agreement here:
We can’t wait to read your work!